For many years nonprofits could not figure out how to raise money on social media. Facebook Fundraisers have cracked the code. Over a Billion has been raised in just a few years. You can raise money for individuals or charities.
Facebook Fundraisers are an amazing way to bring in quick money for your organization, even if the organization has no followers. Why? Because you rely on the network of your supporters to build these fundraisers. They really are an easy and powerful tool to raise "general operating" money quickly.
It is VERY easy to do Facebook Fundraisers wrong!! Don't make mistakes. Watch this webinar to learn the "8 Expert Tips to Raise $10K+ with Facebook Fundraisers."
What You Will Learn In this Course
- Step-by-Step instructions for how to get your nonprofit's Facebook Page set up to receive donations
- Step-by-Step instructions for how to set up your first fundraiser, successfully
- 8 Expert Tips that are proven successful every...single...time.
- Exactly who to invite to your fundraisers
- How to set your timing and financial goals for the fundraiser
- How often to post (it will surprise you)
- Why you don't need even any followers to make money
- How to use the algorithm in your favor
- Why Facebook's limitations are actually a benefit to you
- The one trick that will skyrocket the number of people who see your fundraiser
- Why you shouldn't bother encouraging "sharing" fundraisers
- Much more
Plus you get email support from me!
AMAZING BONUS Downloadable Resources in the Course:
- Resource Guide with step-by-step instructions to set up your FB page, your fundraiser and FB campaign
- Master Tracking spreadsheet for full campaigns of many fundraisers
- InfoGraphic for your website to invite people to run these campaigns
- 5 ways to use your FB Donate button to raise money year round (infographic)
- Free PDF of the course slide deck with all 8 tips
- 30 Sample posts for your fundraiser
- Thank you image when the fundraiser is done
- Sample text to send to people running Birthday fundraisers for you
Charities hire me to run Facebook Fundraiser Campaigns (15 fundraisers at a time) which normally bring in about $15K. Contact us for more info [email protected]
He knows what he's doing. He ran our Facebook fundraiser and said that he could bring in nearly $10K and he did exactly that. He's available, he's competent, and he delivers. I can't think of anything else I would want more in a consultant.
Jack Beck, Executive Director
I had set a pretty ambitious goal for my first time in NYC’s largest, annual Broadway fundraiser. When incoming donations began to plateau, I reached out to Sean, having heard of his success moving people to act.
He recommended his convenient 20 min Facebook fundraising tutorial. Immediately, I acted on every step of his course and was shocked to see an instant spike in giving. After having met my first, scary fundraising goal, I decided to RAISE it and continued to use Sean’s methods to reach my second, larger goal. The success of his expertise has made me eager for the next opportunity to raise money for a cause.
Sean's Facebook Fundraiser training was extremely useful and practical for Kidpower. His concrete tactics will help us engage volunteers to raise money for us year-round in every part of the country.
-Irene van der Zand, Executive Director and Founder
Kidpower Teenpower Fullpower International
Sean’s expertise with Facebook fundraising and how to motivate people helped us raise $45,000 on the platform over the last two years. Plus, his system of motivating fundraisers will help with any future fundraiser or event!
Rob Williams, Development Director
I found Sean’s programs while studying for my CAE exam. I am blown away by his content, the free give-aways and his willingness to help nonprofit pros get better at their game. Thank you, Sean!
Mary Connor, Co-founder,
Get started now!
Hi, I’m Sean, and I'm the Nonprofit Fixer!
I’ve worked in nonprofit organizations since I was 16 (over 28 years).
I love nonprofits. I study nonprofits. I also lead and fix nonprofits. Whether its local, state or national - or charitable or political – I have helped grow and develop organizations of all kinds. I've served as an Executive Director for 5 organizations. I am a coach and consultant for boards, executive directors and activists of all stripes. I’ve worked in communications, victim services, civil rights, environment, policy, bullying prevention, lobbying, management and much more.
I learned how to run a nonprofit the hard way – by watching someone do it poorly. I’ve also been thrown into the deep end and told to sink or swim. I don’t want that to happen to anyone else, so I have made it a commitment to my business to train people how to effectively fundraise and manage organizations for maximum impact. I’m nationally known and respected, and I’m a really swell guy (just wait, you’ll see!).
Best of all, I cut through the BS. My tools and trainings are straight-to-the-point, immediately useful, and chock-full of tips and tactics you can start using today.
Sean Kosofsky has been raising money for a wide variety of causes, community projects, political campaigns, and much more. He is a published author of "Fundraising Power Pack"
I live in San Francisco with my husband Travis and my adorable dog, Harry!